Here at Property Network of Australia we don't like to overcomplicate things with jargon about what we do and why we're different, we just keep it simple and get things done! We ensure both clients and candidates get a service which is swift, effective and ultimately a value add exercise.
Uniquely, our approach to recruitment isn't sales based, our philosophy is in our name - networking, allowing you access to the strong networks that we have across the Industry. Recruitment shouldn't be a hard sell - if it is, your recruiter doesn’t have the right candidate, or role for you. We pride ourselves on simply understanding the industry we work in and more importantly the requirements of both clients and candidates - both of which play an equal part in the process. The result is a candidate that is a great fit for the role - it really is that simple!…
Things You Should Know About Us
- We can assist with both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions
- If we can't help you, we will tell you straight away, but if that's the case, we don't mind referring you to people in the industry who can, so you can get your problem solved as quickly as possible.
- If we don't understand something we certainly won't be afraid to ask.
- Generally, we don't like to send more than 3 CV's - it simply isn't required, unless requested by you.
- If you allow us to take the time to get to know you and your business and you take the time to get to know us, then that makes for a better outcome.
- If we think we can help you through referring you to somebody within our network, we'll certainly let you know.
- We rarely advertise jobs, because we feel that our network is strong enough to source the right candidates for the vacancies we register - that's what you are paying for.
- We are happy to be flexible on our fees depending on your circumstances without getting too upset about it!
- If we can't help you we will be up front from the beginning so you don't waste your time, but we will certainly refer you to other people who are in a better position to assist you
- We offer free CV writing and interview technique advice - just ask.
- Unfortunately we can't help candidates who have no existing property or FM experience
- We generally only send a maximum of 3 CVs to each vacancy, which means if you are submitted for an opportunity, you have a great chance and you're not making up the numbers!
- We generally do not advertise our vacancies as we are a network based organisation
- We love to meet with new people from within the industry and always welcome the opportunity to grab a coffee so we can get to know you as best we can, that's really important to us.
- Meeting with a consultant from Property Network of Australia is by appointment only.
- We are happy to assist you with enhancing your career, even if there is nothing in it for us, through arranging work experience or mentoring session with our clients etc.